A lot of things change as we age; among them being our insurance coverage needs. Today’s seniors are living longer and enjoying more active lives than ever before, which is why it is important to have quality insurance that sticks with you through the long-haul. Here at Insurance Innovations, Inc, we know there are many policy options to choose from. Our team is here to assist you in understanding the opportunities that exist for seniors who want to supplement Medicare coverage and provide final expense protection for loved ones.
Nearly all seniors in the U.S. are enrolled in Medicare for their health coverage needs. However, Medicare Parts A and B cover only about 80 percent of total health needs. The remaining 20 percent can leave a gaping hole in your budget, especially considering there are no limits on the amount you might pay for your part of your healthcare. That is why every senior needs a quality Medicare supplement that ensures affordable access to the quality healthcare they deserve. We offer policies that can help minimize the cost of:
- Preventative care
- Prescription medications
- Second opinions
- Ambulance services
- Durable medical equipment
- Mental healthcare
- Long-term care
- And more
There are many different types of Medicare supplement policies, each of which offers varying types of benefits and levels of coverage. Our staff can explain the benefits of each plan and help you make a selection that is right for you. We will shop around and compare Medicare supplement rates on your behalf until we find a policy and rate that meets your needs.
Our team can also assist with any questions or concerns you have about supplementing your Medicare coverage. We can even help you find out when you will become eligible for enrollment. As always, we are standing by ready to provide you with quotes on the coverage you need. Contact us today to find out more and request your personalized Medicare supplement quotes.
Final Expense Insurance
Final expense insurance – also known as burial insurance – is a type of permanent life insurance policy that extends a small death benefit designed to cover final expenses associated with a funeral and burial. We typically recommend final expense insurance to individuals who wish to avoid creating a financial burden or hardship to a surviving spouse, children, or other loved ones during their time of grief. Given that the average funeral today cost upwards of $11,000 or more, this coverage can be a valuable gift to those you leave behind.
Final expense insurance policies are available with coverage amounts that are customizable to your plans and wishes, from as little as $5,000 to as much as $20,000 or more. Your family can use the funds to cover not only the cost of a funeral and burial, but also the associated expenses of a casket, headstone, hearse, minister fees, and even flowers.
Since the benefit amount is small compared to other types of life insurance, we can offer no medical check plans, including to people with pre-existing conditions. Your premiums are fixed and will never change – even if your health begins to deteriorate. For more information or to request your free quote, contact our office today. We look forward to serving you soon.